Tuesday, December 20, 2011

8 Days of Hanukkah!

I love this holiday season when so many groups of people celebrate their faith at the same time. To my friends who celebrate the holiday of lights, I dedicate this blog entry. Happy Hanukkah!

So most folks my age are very familiar with the classic Adam Sandler Hanukkah songs, but I thought I'd try to find some more contemporary (but equally fun) tunes.

First, a little Hanukkah education with Elmo for those of us who need it (and I don't exclude myself from this category).



This first song (by the Maccabeats) is "Candlelight," and uses the tune of "Dynamite."



The next number, "Hanukkah Fairy" (Morgan Murphy ft. Aimee Mann) is irreverent and enjoyable. If you are anti-swearing, you should skip this one.



Finally, a little love and joy from Matisyahu, celebrating the Jewish faith.


No comments:

Post a Comment