Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Record Covers

Day 8 of 20 Days of Christmas

My routine posting for 20 days of Christmas was thrown off track on day 8 by my inability (after several hours and many attempts) to get all of my LP cover pictures to save in blogger. How obnoxious! At that point my self-preservation kicked in because I had to get through the school week, and I stopped trying to post. I will now post (because I am giving up on this entry) the two LP covers I managed to get saved to this entry. At least it saved my very favorite cover...

_________________________________________________________________
For today's entry, a smattering of Christmas record covers; the covers range from silly, to touching, to strange, to sweet.


The first singer to make me cry.


And the best for last...






No comments:

Post a Comment